Asset Management Manager is responsible for overseeing the acquisition, tracking, deployment, proper usage and maintenance of all company assets. He/She will also be responsible in overseeing asset upgrades and disposal once assets are no longer working or cost effective.
- Manage, Operate and Create Asset Management SOP’s
- Manage a team of full-time or temporary staff who will assist in asset management
- Manage & Operate company warehousing & asset storage facilities
- Ensure all new asset that users plan to purchase meet proper criteria and no existing assets can fulfill those needs
- Manage & Operate asset tracking software. Should any new updates, software or technology become available to assess them for implementation.
- Identify, analyze and implement opportunities for expense savings
- Conduct periodic audits at all locations to ensure company assets are safely handled
- Conduct asset sales and disposals
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end summary reports and asset management related plans
- Certify and report to management the implementation of action plans and corrective actions
- Assist in the Review of management agreement, termination clauses related to performance, budgets related clauses
- Review and manage operating budgets, capital expenditures and marketing plans.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assignment.
What we are looking for:
- At least 6 years' of relevant professional experience in project management or operations management, in the asset management industry.
- Prior experience from a leading asset management consulting or professional service firm.
- Strong experience and understanding in best-practice Asset Management practices, including knowledge of Asset Standards.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to have a strategic long term focus, lead projects and implement systems and procedures, to ensure compliance and manage risks effectively
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills.
- Teamwork, highly motivated and proactive.
- Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as results oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build a strong team and client relationships.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Review ( ISMAYA GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan yang memberikan kesempatan peluang kerja yang bagus dan networking di seluruh pelusahaan di Indonesia yang sangat menguntungkan untuk karyawan.
Gaji yang sangat berbeda dengan pekerjaan dan tanggung jawab yang diberikan kepada karyawan tergolong kecil dan kurang mencukupi kebutuhan keluarga karyawan.