Executive recruitment Company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an expanding E-commerce insurance company, which strives to make buying insurance as simple as possible by comparing the best products and rates available in the market place in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a digital marketing professional, ideally with a background in information technology (IT), for the job of Marketing Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Innovative optimization of all digital investments (media, e-retail online and offline)
- Increase brand awareness traditionally and digitally (Web site, social media, search, blog, etc)
- Monitor web and social media evolution
- Benchmark competitors’ digital and marketing initiatives then develop strategy for the company’s competitive advantage
- Assure brand online and offline reputation in coordination with communication team
Requirements and skills set
- Mastery of integrated marketing communication campaign
- Expertise in digital and social media
- E-commerce/insurance background
- Expertise in interactive marketing and CRM
- Expertise of online/offline consumer behaviours
- Mastery of the competition, market trends in insurance e-commerce business
- Good Project Management, teamwork, positive attitude, self-motivated, and willing to work above and beyond his/her basic job description to support company goals/strategy
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs