ALDIRON HERO GROUP
Assistant Director/Personal Assistant
- Ensure smooth day-to-day office operations.
- Monitors progress of Operations against deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Arranges regular communications and updates with Senior team members.
- Administration activities, mailing, and communications companies.
- Assist preparation of official travel (airfare, hotel, transport, etc).
- Assist Management Representative in reviewing the draft documents.
- Bachelor / Master majoring Management Business, Engineering (Civil/Industrial), Finance/Accounting or equivalent from Top University with min GPA 3.00
- Age 30 – 40 years old.
- 5 years experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong negotiation & management skills.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
|Perusahaan||ALDIRON HERO GROUP lihat lowongan|
ALDIRON HERO GROUP
Aldiron Hero Group (AHG) was established in the late of 1960s and has emerged as the pioneer in modern shopping center developer in mid 1970’s. Today, AHG have businesses in: Real Estate, Property/Asset Management, Mining, Trading, Plantation, Parking Management, Security Services.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Employees are a valuable asset and that every person in our company is a key player in helping the company to reach the pinnacle of success. We are looking for professionals who fit with our habits and be one of our great team. 6 (six) working habits in ALDIRON HERO GROUP are: PERSONAL IMPACT We look for people who can develop and implement creative solutions in the face of challenging goals. ENTERPRENEURIAL DRIVE We look for people with an entrepreneurial spirit-who are innovative by nature, and always working to create new approaches, products, services, and technologies. PROBLEM SOLVING SKILL We look for people who can help clients solve tough problems using not only strong intellectual capabilities and rigor but also good judgment and a healthy dose of practical sense. ACHIEVEMENT We look for people who possess the natural drive and fortitude to get things done, who thrive on achievement and helping others achieve their goals. LEADERSHIP ABILITIES We look for people who strive to lead - lead themselves, their teams, their communities - and can foster effective teamwork in order to drive results for clients and positive change overall. SENSE OF BELONGING We look for people who care with their behavior, job and how the organization grow. they care about what those around them think of them.