Assistant Director/Personal Assistant
- Ensure smooth day-to-day office operations.
- Monitors progress of Operations against deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Arranges regular communications and updates with Senior team members.
- Administration activities, mailing, and communications companies.
- Assist preparation of official travel (airfare, hotel, transport, etc).
- Assist Management Representative in reviewing the draft documents.
- Bachelor / Master majoring Management Business, Engineering (Civil/Industrial), Finance/Accounting or equivalent from Top University with min GPA 3.00
- Age 30 – 40 years old.
- 5 years experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong negotiation & management skills.
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Aldiron, Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav 72, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia