Responsibilities will include, however will not be limited the below:
- Ability work with teams.
- Must be willing and able to taste as well as smell flavors, seasonings and finished food products
- Able to develop ideas for sweet flavors and its applications
- Provides technical support in interactions with customers and other departments
- Must keep well documented records
- Assist in review and updates of related and assigned sensory or analytical methods
- Able to prepare solutions for tasting Perform other duties as required
- Max 35 years of age
- Have experience handling ISO 9001 / HACCP / Food related quality management system.
- Min. Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Food Technology, Food Science or Cookery college
- Min. 1 (one) year of relevant working experience in Food and Beverage Industries. (No experience is welcome to apply)
- Hands on or experience in using or handling laboratory equipment are required
- Good attitude, responsible and having leadership.
- Pleasant personality, responsible and mature thinking with good working ethics & attitude
- High level of professionalism, integrity and loyalty
- Willingness to learn, quick learner and able to work independently/team, under stress
- Clean and neat individual
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects is required
- Excellent communication skills, strong internal customer service skills
- Proficient in communication and written English (Mandarin and dialects - an added advantage)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Preferably, has the passion in baking cakes, cookies, confectioneries and etc
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 03/November/2016