SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The MIS Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of IT software solutions to business users, concentrating on data services, business intelligence and data reporting solutions.
- Ensure that the proper systems/procedures and controls are in place and correctly implemented
- Design enterprise wide scalable data warehouse solutions in line with business requirements
- Design/implement revised and/or new procedures to support market/operations/production changes
- Ensure timely and accurate generation and execution of all MIS operations.
- Identify and recommend improvements to established procedures, forms and workflows.
- Select methods, techniques, or criteria for data warehousing evaluative procedures
- Engaged in data and systems mapping, analysing data / metadata & SQL stored procedures, gap analysis, the creation of process diagrams, etc.
- Create supporting documentation, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow.
- Create plans, test files, and scripts for data warehouse testing, ranging from unit to integration testing.
- Monitor the reconciliation and research of discrepancies in MIS project data.
- Act as MIS Consultant to Managers in order departments.
- Prepare monthly volume statistical report.
- Provide technical expertise to guide subordinates in the execution of their roles.
- Review and approve all MIS documents prepared by subordinates
- Assist with operations by providing support and expertise, especially during peak hours.
- Gather & analyse business requirements and translate same into system requirements
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction.
- Design and implement warehouse database structures.
- Provide expertise in data modeling using good design principles and industry best practices
- Develop and implement data extraction procedures from other systems
- 3-5 years hands on experience as an ETL/DWH Manager with strong knowledge in designing, developing and delivering end-to-end ETL processes for large scale data warehouses
- Interpretation, preparation and mapping of complex insurance/financial data and explaining complex technical information.
- Understanding and experience with ETL methodologies, Business Intelligence and data warehousing principles, approaches, technologies
- Experience in design, development and deployment of data warehouses or relational/analytical/multi-dimensional data marts
- Extensive experience with data transformation design and leadership (extraction, cleansing, conforming and delivery)
- Microsoft BI stack and/or exposure to data visualization technologies such as Qlikview an advantage
- Graduate Degree in Information Technology from reputable university
- Strong analysis skills
- Proactive attitude
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 17/November/2016
- adanya jenjang karir yang bagus , rekan kerja yang baik, atasan yang sangat perhatian dan bertanggung jawab, gaji yang sudah lumayan oke
- perusahaan memberikan pekerjaan yang santai, adanya fasilitas kerja yang enak dan sangat memuaskan para karyawan, rekan kerja yang baik dan ramah
- perusahaan yang masih belum masuk jajaran perusahaan TBK, kurang adanya pengawasan kerja terhadap para karyawan dengan baik, kurang adanya fasilitas yang memadai
- gaji yang sangat kecil dan jenjang karir yang sangat lama, atasan yang kurang bisa berbaur dan kurang bisa terbuka terhadap bawahan
Ktr Cabang Ruko 16 Jl Soleh Iskandar Ruko 16 1-L Bogor Jawa Barat