- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, and closing sales
- Achieve Budgeted revenue for Retention, Growth and New Business
- Identifying and coordinating the delivery of flavor solutions to customers
- Male or Female, 25-40 years old
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent with experience in food and beverage ingredients industries.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good negotiation and excellent communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written
- Having driving licence (SIM A), having own car preferably
- Willing to travel intensely
Interested candidates, please email your complete resume with contact details and latest photograph by using APPLY NOW JobsDB