Financial auditors protect assets by planning and completing financial audits; identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective internal controls; recommending improvements.
- Plan financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives preparing audit programs
- Assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Assess risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation
- Complete audit work papers and memorandum by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers preparing final audit reports.
- Improve protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes identifying root causes.
- Provide financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- S1 Accounting with Minimum GPA 3
- Fresh graduate
- Proficient in Ms. Excel, Ms. Word
- Office location: Jakarta Timur
- Preferably living in Jakarta Timur
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow