- Develop non toll business strategy by identifying, analysing and evaluating most suitable opportunities for physical digital (ie advertising, utilities service, etc.) within business unit.
- Develop and lead strategic marketing policy and activities to increase non toll revenue.
- Ensure the compliance to toll regulations in regarding to commercial agreement of non toll revenue initiatives with respective partners.
- Supervise and coordinate all matters related to communication functions (internal and external).
- Build a sustainable relations with stakeholders (toll road users, government, community, media, NGO).
- Max. 45 years old
- Graduates from a reputable university
- Strong experience/background in Marketing and Communication especially from Digital Marketing company
- Excellent in initiative/creative commercial and business skills
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Strong leadership skill and develop team performance
- Proficient in English both oral and written