- Able to develop in-depth knowledge about our Products & Markets
- Build and maintain a team of highly motivated sales
- Drive to meet the result from business plan and cost budget and/or giving reasonable explanations on deviation
- Formulate sales strategies, tactical activities and sound policies to team and monitor performance for assigned channels, through planning, supervising and coordinating efforts of the sales team to ensure that sales targets and merchandising objectives are met.
- Able to make team in building and maintaining good relations with customers and partners
- Develop knowledge of the marketplace, stays ahead of industry trends and utilise this knowledge to the benefit of the company
- This role would be expected to help the company increasing the transaction. The area of authority would be in Sales, Dealer Acquisition and Agent Acquisition, as well as business development of the company. This person shall work together with CTO/COO to grow the business.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Business Studies/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent, others.
- At least 10 years proven experience in sales/business development for consumer goods/electronics/FMCG
- Has experience in technology or solution sales, preferable has management consulting experience.
- Having e-commerce experience is an advantage
- Has track record in growing number (sales or transaction) and aggressive.
- Independent, Entrepreneurial, high energy and result oriented; Confidence, motivated and determined to fulfil challenges; Attention to Detail; High composure and able to work under pressure
- Required Skills: Advanced Sales & Negotiation Skill; Polished Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation Skill; Excellent command of spoken and written language (English & Indonesia); Organizational and Time Management Skill; Business Savvy