- Perform Reception
- Client/Patient Registration
- Payment Collection
- Financial Information and Administrative Duties Related to Clients/Patients
- Maintain Schedule Coordination and Confirm Appointments
- Prepare Reports
- Tracing and Patient Data files with the highest standard of detail
- Assist in Maintaining Service Goods Inventory and Online Records
- Other Administrative and Scheduling duties as Assigned.
Requirements & Compensation
- Service and patient oriented
- Independently motivated with team player spirit and habits.
- Friendly and good communication skills.
- Under 30
- Basic English is required
- Previous experience in dermatology and/or aesthetic work place is preferred but not crucial.
- Staggered and rotating shift / 5 - 5.5 days
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- This is a Full-Time position for 1- 2 years contract
Working Location : Kemang Raya