- Evangelize technical cloud capabilities internally and with our customer base.
- Become a “trusted advisor” to the Sales and Solution Engineering community as well as with our customers.
- Work with our customers to design an environment leveraging networking and security best practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and quickly gain respect among subject matter experts within the company.
- Be able to qualify and position additional services to extend the value proposition of the Cloud portfolio – Managed services, Networks, Colocation, etc.
- Is accountable to the assigned Cloud quota.
You will be responsible to:
- Server and network operating & administration
- Virtualisation environment operation & administration
- Maintainence the servers to achieve very high availability, robust, secure
- Updating and analyzing cloud server trend and opportunity
- Designing server specification and network infrastructure based on our requirements
- Expertise with Server environment, especially Linux and Windows
- Experience working in the IaaS space is required, preferably VMware hypervisor.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in an IT organization
- Development, maintenance, monitoring, backup, and mirroring
- Has practical knowledge on web server applications
- Has knowledge on virtualization environment
- Has a good knowledge on server technologies
- Has knowledge on network engineering and equipment (network security, router, switch, etc.) will be an advantage
- Has a good capability on documentation Has a good troubleshooting and solving skill
If you meet the above qualifications please joint grown with us, Biznet GIO Cloud.
Only shortlisted application will be contacted