- Gathering market and customer's information
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
- Acting as a contact between a company and existing or potential markets
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Handle, responding and following up to customer calls against pending confirmation, progress inquiry, etc
- Making rapid and accurate cost calculations and providing quotations to customers
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events
- Screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials
General Requirements :
- Max. 40 years
- Min. D3 educational background any major
- Have working experience in testing, inspection and certification industry for at least 5 years
- Have a broad market knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills, selling to customer needs
- Have good sales plan in meeting the sales goals
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Good English skill
Please forward your CV stating your salary expectation to
PT TUV Rheinland Indonesia (TRID) is a private organization in the field of testing, inspecting, certification, consulting, and training services and is a member of TUV Rheinland Group headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
Besides having an office and Laboratory Testing in Jakarta, TRID also opened representative offices in Batam, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Bali and Balikpapan.
Review ( TUV RHEINLAND INDONESIA, PT )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan memberikan training bekelanjutan yang sangat baik untuk bisa terus meningkatkan skill di tambak dengan tanpa ikatan dinas, komikasi dari atas ke bawah yang baik.
Gaji yang di berikan tidak sesuai dengan beban dan tanggung jawab pekerjaan sebagai seorang auditor, harusnya ada peningkatan gaji dan tunjangan.