Kapal Api Group
Marketing Research Coordinator
Handling both quantitative research (mostly) such as tracking, product test, U&A, Big Data and qualitative research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology or equivalent.
- Medium - advanced knowledge in quantitative & qualitative market research.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably in research agency.
- Advanced computer skill(s): Excel &PPT.
- Advanced in SPSS, QPS, & Pivot.
- Good communication in English (both oral & written).
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
Kapal Api Global is a holding company comprised of seven Business Units with the motivation to be more aggressive and professional in expanding Kapal Api Group of business in the future.
- PT Agel Langgeng which sells candies and is now expanding to biscuits
- Excelso Café which is the cafe extension of the coffee business
- PT Fastrata Buana which serves to distribute coffee products and candies to all parts of Indonesia.
- PT Sulotco Jaya Abadi which operates a coffee plantation in Toraja
- PT. Santos Jaya Abadi which produces coffee product
- PT Santos Premium Krimer which produces non-dairy creamer
- PT Weiss Tech that produces production machines and espresso machines.
With more than 8 decades of success history, our various products and business (e.g Kopi Kapal Api, Kopi ABC and Kopi Good Day; Relaxa & Gingerbon Candy; Ceremix Cereal; Leading cafe Excelso; etc) have sustained and lead the market for years.
From coffee plantation to ginger candy, from producing to distributing, Kapal Api Group presents only the best quality to become a dominant player in the global market.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi