- Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of channels
- Lead generation with channel partners and sales person
- Developing solution and design proposal documents to customer according to Sangfor network solutions
- Provides technical solution to customer
- In charge of Demo, Presentation, technical exchange, tracking and fixing technical issue, training partner and customer
- Complete technical document refer to TOR/training/site-reference etc
- Full-Time positions available, Flexible on working hours fitting the business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Capable in handling pressure from demanding customer and able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills to support timely progress while executing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Age 25 - 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in IT industry as engineer or pre-sales is required, including solid knowledge of network best practices. Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, including common protocols, applications, routing, and the OSI Model
- Knowledge of firewall, UTM, Network Security technologies
- Know well about main stream network equipment (likes used etc. Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet , Bluecoat) have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot technical issues that involve network and Sangfor products.
- Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP along with proven experience will be helpful and desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in both Spoken and written: English (Spoken and written), Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written)