- Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of channels
- Lead generation with channel partners and sales person
- Developing solution and design proposal documents to customer according to Sangfor network solutions
- Provides technical solution to customer
- In charge of Demo, Presentation, technical exchange, tracking and fixing technical issue, training partner and customer
- Complete technical document refer to TOR/training/site-reference etc
- Full-Time positions available, Flexible on working hours fitting the business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Capable in handling pressure from demanding customer and able to work independently
- Excellent time management skills to support timely progress while executing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Age 25 - 30 years old
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in IT industry as engineer or pre-sales is required, including solid knowledge of network best practices. Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, including common protocols, applications, routing, and the OSI Model
- Knowledge of firewall, UTM, Network Security technologies
- Know well about main stream network equipment (likes used etc. Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet , Bluecoat) have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a solid understanding of how to troubleshoot technical issues that involve network and Sangfor products.
- Certifications such as CCNA or CCNP along with proven experience will be helpful and desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in both Spoken and written: English (Spoken and written), Bahasa Indonesia (spoken and written)
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
SANGFOR TECHNOLOGIES CO, LTD
The fastest growing, most innovative forefront network equipments supplier in China. We
commit to help users reduce the cost in network, improve efficiency, gain benefit, prevent
risk, and in aim to enhance there value of our customers' internet bandwidth in terms of
"Connection", "Management" and "Optimization".
- Awarded with Deloitte “Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific region” for 6 consecutive years - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Honored with Frost & Sullivan “2010 Asia Pacific Best Practices Award”
- Awarded with Frost & Sullivan "2009 Asia Pacific Emerging Vendor of the Year in the Network Security Market" “Best Employer Award 2009” from Fortune "Product of Year Award” from Computer World for 4 consecutive years “A Legend of the Future – the Third China’s Leading Enterprises of Tomorrow Award” from Standard Chartered Bank
- SSL VPN entered to Gartner Magic Quadrant for SSL VPNs in December 2010;
- Internet Access Management entered to Gartner Magic Quadrant for Secure Web Gateway in May 2011
- SSL VPN retains market leader position in Chinese network security market in 2008, 2009 and 2010, by capturing 31.1%, 34% and 36.4% of the market share respectively according to Frost & Sullivan
- Internet Access Management retains market leader position in Chinese secure content
- management hardware market in the second half year of 2009 and 2010, by capturing 33.8% and 40.0% of the market share respectively according to IDC
- VPN hardware retains market leader position in Chinese VPN hardware market in the second half year of 2009 and 2010, by capturing 30.5% and 38.5% of the market share respectively according to IDC.