- Responsible for building a team of designers and copywriters and lead the idea development from conception to completion, while always raising the bar on creative expression.
- Provide creative leadership, interactive space expertise, vision and inspiration to creative staff.
- Lead ideation and oversee execution of creative projects.
- Develop creative strategies.
- Assign work to teams.
- Create and manage multiple projects from concept to execution.
- Provide creative, innovative, solid design and/or copy direction.
- Responsible for all creative aspects, development and implementation of the brand look-and-feel across all creative deliverables.
- Solve larger client issues that may arise in the course of day-to-day work.
- Drive and participate in brainstorm sessions.
- Present to clients and lead new business pitches.
- Supervise developers, coders, photo & video shoots and outside vendors.
- Coordinate in-house production with outside vendor services.
- Formulate and direct design/copy guidelines for internal and external materials.
- Work with and coordinate creative and account teams to produce most effective, optimal and informed solutions.
- Set timelines and overseeing budgets.
- Keep up with design and industry latest trends and new technologies.
- Bachelor degree from Design or equivalent with min GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00)
- Min 5 years of working experiences as a professional creative staff
- Creative, follow the lastest trends in design, advertising, and marketing
- Great analytical thinking, decision making, and managemet skills
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to maximize the talents of the team
- Comfort interacting with clients and internal staff alike
- Strong persuasive skills
- Good command in English
Tutup pada 04/November/2016