- Working with Product Managers
- Product Analysts will be carry out market-trend-competitor research & benchmark to identify opportunities for developing new features or making changes to existing features.
- Using industry best practice methodologies, Product Analyst will also responsible to prepare detailed product definition document for the development team, into comprehensive system requirements including functional specifications, wireframes, UI mockups, workflow diagrams, use cases & test plan
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Having best understanding of online products, features and functionality.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle application development, a plus.
- Some Product testing background
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): analytical, Problem Solving.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Qraved lihat lowongan|
Qraved is Indonesia’s fastest growing & leading food discovery service solving the problem of “What to eat.” Qraved provides a full stack solution bringing content (curated articles), community (review) and commerce (reservations and discounts) together through web and mobile apps, connecting more than a million monthly active users to more than 25,000 offline food & beverage outlets across Jabodetabek, Bandung and Bali.
Qraved is rapidly expanding our business from online reservation to a more vast dining aggregation platform, enabling our user to get the help they need in having a memorable dining experience as well as exposure and/or brand establishment on our merchant's side.
We are in search of talented people to join our team in building Indonesia as well as Asia's largest and most helpful F&B platform with focus on mobile. Our aim is to be the first Indonesian based company to go Regional, and beyond.