- Working with Product Managers
- Product Analysts will be carry out market-trend-competitor research & benchmark to identify opportunities for developing new features or making changes to existing features.
- Using industry best practice methodologies, Product Analyst will also responsible to prepare detailed product definition document for the development team, into comprehensive system requirements including functional specifications, wireframes, UI mockups, workflow diagrams, use cases & test plan
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Having best understanding of online products, features and functionality.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of full lifecycle application development, a plus.
- Some Product testing background
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Industrial), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): analytical, Problem Solving.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.