Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
Tetra Pak Stainless Equipment is one of company under Tetra Pak Processing Component. We may have everything you wanted in job satisfaction, worldwide opportunities, as chance to develop professionally. We are hiring
Method Development Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Problem Solving Analysis (PFMEA/Lean Six Sigma)
- Production new method/Technology Improvement
- Process Efficiency (Productivity Improvement)
- Cost Reduction initiative
- Minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical or Metallurgy Engineering
- Have at least three years experience in similar position
- Experience working for welding/fabrication or metal part industry
- Strong technical and Process Engineering background
- Understand PFMEA and/or Lean Six-Sigma (problem solving analysis)
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Proficient in English both verbal and written