- Construct good relationship with “Change Management Lead” (= Client PIC for Training as well as implementation of new business process to overall nation-wide branches) and get trust from them through day by day communication and professional attitude.
- Be responsible for success of Change Management area. Proactively and timely execute following tasks.
- Make hearing to “Change Management Lead” and create presentation material to visualize and clarify their concept, big schedule and critical issues, which “Change Management Lead” thinks or recognized.
- Report to management layer of client, in order to share the situation of Change Management area and its critical issues. Expected to become Hub between “Change Management Lead” and Management of client.
- Create detail task schedule, monitoring the progress and tracking issues. Prepare for Status Update report by weekly, in order to inform overall current situation of Change Management area to Project Manager.
- Create evaluation scheme, align with Change Management strategy, to check Trainee’s or client people’s attainment and understanding level.
- Attend to Change Management activities by client to support for monitoring and evaluation.
- Collaborate with other PMO members, maintain good communication with them and constructively solve the issues.
- Create good quality of document in terms of accuacy and timeliness and report project issues and status to Director/equivalent level of ABeam.
- Contribute significantly to company growth through assigned project works as well as corporate activities
- Keep learning and developing new skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill. Not hesitate to discuss with directors/ equivalent level and good at constructing good relationship
- Integrity, curiosity and strong willingness to learn new things from any situation as a professional consultant
- Highly motivated, stable and enjoy working under pressure/ stress, forward looking, clever, and hard worker
- Experience of planning of Training activities, its execution and evaluation of Trainee’s attainment level, for large system implementation or large number of target employees and branches to be changed (we are not looking for IT developer or engineer)
- Any gender with age up to 33 years old
- Proficiency in English for both speaking and writing (Business Level) and Indonesian (Business Level), preferable Chinese (Business Level) or Japanese (Business Level)
- 3 to 10 years working experience
- Experience in Finance company or Strategic Consulting company or Think Tank may help
- Hands on in using Microsoft Office
- Bachelor degree as a minimum education from reputable university with GPA 3.0 or more with 4.0 scale
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
DIPO Tower, Jalan Gatot Subroto, Central Jakarta, Jakarta 10260, Indonesia