- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Officer specializing in Manufacturing or Engineering related.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Review, evaluate and perform technical/stock audit to ensure the effectiveness of manufacturing process. Identify non-conformance or potential problem where corrective action need to be taken, report and communicate result to management or specific team member, including recommendation for improvement within subject outline below:
- General safety, quality & environmental compliance
- Information System & Report
- Inventory Management :
- Continues Improvement