Shanghai Decent Investment (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Indonesian tax laws, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Tax issue, Financial Auditing
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan
- Preferably Manager/ Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/ Investment/ Merchant Banking or equivalent
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
- Responsible for accounting, tax calculation, declaration and delivery
- Review the legitimacy, rationality and authenticity of original documents
- Timely prepared to collect and archive accounting documents, books and statements, etc
- Responsible for the financial management of fixed assets, On monthly plan carry depreciation of fixed assets, organize verification work
- Carry out the reasonable financial strategy planning, participate in the company's business tax impact analysis, provide professional tax advice
- Responsible for the financial audit, annual inspection, etc
- Responsible for other business assigned by the superiors
Please kindly :
- Submit your Resume in English version
- Attach your latest photo on Resume
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
Shanghai Decent Investment (Group) Co.,Ltd.
Shanghai Decent Investment (Group) Co.,Ltd.is a group subsidiary under the Board of Directors of Tsingshan Steel with a registered capital of RMB 1.5 billion.As the main force for internationalization launched by Tsingshan Steel in 2007,Decent Group has established a complete stainless steel production and supply chain from raw material development and investment,global purchase,marine logistics to stainless steel product processing and international trading and maintained a supporting production service system mainly in charge of the management of overseas investment projects,bulk material importing and exporting of construction equipment. At the same time,Shanghai Decent Group set up representative office in Jakarta, Indonesia，as one of the important connection and communication institutions with Indonesia
To actively implement the "Going out" strategy,Decent Group established partnership with Sulawesi Mining Investment Co.,Ltd.of Indonesia in 2009 to be a pioneer in mining and exporting of Indonesian nickel ores and ferronickel smelting,and invested in the construction of PT.Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (hereinafter referred to as IMIP),which is of great importance to economic cooperation between China and Indonesia and between China and ASEAN.
Located in Bahodopi,Morowali,Central Sulawesi,Indonesia,IMIP (at 122°9‘47“E and 2°48’55” N) is close to an interprovincial highway and 1 km from the coastline.The company responsible for its construction is IMIP (also the owner of the land and manager of the park),which is jointly invested and founded by Shanghai Decent Investment (Group) Co.,Ltd. and PT Bintangdelapan Group.With a total planned area of IMIP of over 1,300 hectares,the Park is provided with a 1,100 MW thermal power plant,one park includes:one 2×1,600 KW power station for construction,4 berths in a simple wharf,one 20 m3/h oxygen station,one set of fresh water intaking and purification unit,one 2×1,000 tons oil storage,3,000 m2 machine repair shop with repair equipment,one concrete mixing plant,4 construction management office buildings,8 construction workers dormitory buildings,one hospital and two mosques.