Corporate Deputy Chief Finance Officer (CFO-JS)
The holder of this position will have several challenging responsibilities as such below :
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
- The candidate chief financial officer should have a degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive team, and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available and will be loxated in Bandung.
|Industri||Aviasi / Penerbangan|
|Perusahaan||Daya Group lihat lowongan|
DAYA GROUP, a subsidiary company of TRIPUTRA GROUP, established since October 8th 2011 is now entering its first milestone to become a business entity with various business units (automotive 2 wheels and 4 wheels, health services, rubber plantation and industrial estate). We invite you to become an important part of this business transformation, to grow together with us, and to contribute our best effort for our nation.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Daya Group is a true believer that excellence can be achieved through people and process. With Triputra Management System as our guidance we continue to put extra effort in developing people. Cultures and Values Our Corporate Philosophy : Transparansi dan Integritas (Transparency and Integrity) Sinergi dalam Kebersamaan (Synergy in Togetherness) Pola pikir yang Handal (Excellent Mindset) Partisipasi Aktif Karyawan (Total Employee Involvement) Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat dan Lingkungan (Dedication to Society and Environment Our Values : Transparan dan berintegritas (Transparent and Integrity) Kerjasama dalam Keragaman (Teamwork in Diversity) Operasional yang Handal (Operational Excellence) Inovatif dan Ahli di Bidangnya (Innovative and Professional) Kepedulian (Compassionate)