Rs Lira Medika
Supervisor Keperawatan (ICU-HCU, NICU-PICU, IGD, VK, Poliklinik, HD, OT, MCU)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to effectively communicate, lead and manage team.
- Highly initiative, think creative, and customer oriented person.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Karawang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Karawang, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
Lira Medika hospital is a private hospital group, derived from one of the most famous pharmaceutical group in Indonesia. Lira Medika hospital begins to operate at 5th of June 2014 with a 47 bed capacity. Right now, Lira Medika hospital has specialist clinics, lab, physiotherapy and 24 hour emergency service.
For inpatient services, Lira Medika hospital have 10 class III A beds, 2 class III B beds, 10 class II beds, 5 class I beds, 2 class VIP beds and 1 class VVIP bed. Starting from class II beds and up Lira Medika hospital applies one patient for one bed policy to provide comfort for patients. Whereas for the patients with the needs for extra care, Lira Medika hospital have ICU (Intensive Care Unit), PICU (Perinatal Intensive Care Unit), HCU (High Care Unit) and NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). Lira Medika hospital also have a Medical Check Up (MCU) team ready for on-site or walk-in services.Lira Medika Hospital future will build a new building with 8 floors. Lira Medika Hospital will have a total capacity of 200 beds, which consist of rooms Class III, Class II, Class I, VIP, VVIP, and President Suit. In addition, radiology services will also be added to the MRI services, laboratory services facilities will also Replaces the new inspection engine. Our new services for the new building are: Hemodialysis, Endoscopy, ESWL, angiography, and fluroskopi.