- Manage and analyze in-store sales force effectiveness and efficiency to track and improve their performance on achieving company's objective.
- Plan and develop the annual consumer products brand activity strategy to engage consumers on each touch points (BTL, Events, Digital and In-Store).
- Lead and liaise with the brand team and related department on executing event activities.
- Lead and liaise with the brand team to execute all communication and activity
- Managing promotion material distribution, from production to in-store placement
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Technical / Management / Business / Communication, (Science Major at High School) from reputable university;
- Minimum 2 year-experience as a Brand Activation / Event & Planning Executive / Event Organizer, preferably handling Personal Care Cosmetics and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) brands;
- Excellent Communication and creative;
- Good analytical thinking (qualitative & quantitative) and having strong numerical analyst;
- Strong leadership and capable to work in team;
- Hardworker, proactive and full of initiative;
- Fluent in English and excellent in computer literate (Ms. Office Programs).