- You will define and deliver vision and strategy for the digital consumer portfolio and enterprise services.
- You will work closely with sales, marketing and product development teams, as well as partners, clients and customers to assess requirements and prioritize feature requests.
- Your expertise in user experience and customer lifecycle management will drive consumer conversion and strengthen our bottom-line.
- Your proven track record of driving new products from concept to delivery and market adoption is essential to our success.
- Maximum age 35 years
- 5 years of product management/marketing or technical experience with consumer internet products,
- applications, or services
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Can identify, evaluate and recommend technical and business alternatives that meet requirements
- Knowledgeable in online marketing and e-commerce systems
- Experience managing web applications and services across multiple platforms
- Expertise in gathering requirements from all levels of an organisation
- Natural ability to develop concise accurate functional specifications, user stories, MRDs, FSDs, PRDs and BRDs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills