- Will be responsible for raw material purchase from supplier (local & import),
- Handle import document and shipping process
- Managing Request For Quotation
- Negotiation and complete contract with vendor
- Issue Purchase Order (PO)
- Support daily indirect purchasing activities
- Have purchasing/commercial background
- Required Skill : having knowledge Import Procedures
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience in handling requirements of Logistics, Building Management, IT, Machinery
Advance skills in Ms. Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Aries,Kembangan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.