Scope of Works:
- Perform backup and restore and other activities according with standard security of the internal data or system in order to minimize risk of data lost.
- Perform the implementation of new IT hardware for internal office requirements in order to update the existing IT hardware based on standard under the Superiors’ direction.
- Perform the installation and configure operating systems and software in order to provide IT support to all member within the Company.
- Assist in repair and perform testing or correction activities for IT hardware and software in order to provide assistance to the superiors in running the operational activities.
- Perform troubleshoot IT hardware and software problems in order to provide support to all member within the Company related IT matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are welcome with min. GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Having good communication and team work player.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.