PT Forest Indo Niaga
IT Support - Operation Support Centre
- Provide 1st level response to customers and partners;
- Handle Incoming technical support requests;
- 1st-tier Support to handle incoming request from customers;
- Ensure trouble tickets are closed within the specified SLA;
- To analyze and understand history of issues before providing a solution;
- Troubleshooting IT related issues;
- IT infrastructure/peripherals/server setup, troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Perform routine IT administration tasks under the guidance of Team Leader in preparation of budgets, audit compliance and vendor management etc;
- IT equipment/assets management;
- Work closely with both public and private sector clients;
- Conduct and record daily SMS test record;
- Monitor and maintain local and overseas GSM Sim Cards;
- Resolve Trouble Tickets (TT) and track issued tickets accordingly on Content Provider Access (CPA) platform;
- Escalate issues whenever necessary and coordinate with Telco in order to resolve issues while keep in touch with the customer;
- Whitelist IP on the firewall for CP connection;
- Perform and monitor daily system performance to ensure servers, network equipment and connectivity is available;
- Review and approve shortcode/keyword application.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows, ABAP, SAP, UNIX, Oracle, SQL;
- Required language(s): Fluent in English (writing and verbal communication);
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent;
- At least 2-year experience on Window Server, Linux Operating System Administration and Computer Networking;
- Willing to work on shift working hours;
- Willing to work in Sudirman area;
- Being able to join in short notice is an added advantage.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Health and medical coverage for all employees which covers clinical and hospitalisation Career advancement within the organisation Opportunities to relocate to other regional offices in South East Asia Contractual bonus and incentives Training and self development programs