PT Forest Indo Niaga
IT Support - Operation Support Centre
- Provide 1st level response to customers and partners;
- Handle Incoming technical support requests;
- 1st-tier Support to handle incoming request from customers;
- Ensure trouble tickets are closed within the specified SLA;
- To analyze and understand history of issues before providing a solution;
- Troubleshooting IT related issues;
- IT infrastructure/peripherals/server setup, troubleshooting and maintenance;
- Perform routine IT administration tasks under the guidance of Team Leader in preparation of budgets, audit compliance and vendor management etc;
- IT equipment/assets management;
- Work closely with both public and private sector clients;
- Conduct and record daily SMS test record;
- Monitor and maintain local and overseas GSM Sim Cards;
- Resolve Trouble Tickets (TT) and track issued tickets accordingly on Content Provider Access (CPA) platform;
- Escalate issues whenever necessary and coordinate with Telco in order to resolve issues while keep in touch with the customer;
- Whitelist IP on the firewall for CP connection;
- Perform and monitor daily system performance to ensure servers, network equipment and connectivity is available;
- Review and approve shortcode/keyword application.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Windows, ABAP, SAP, UNIX, Oracle, SQL;
- Required language(s): Fluent in English (writing and verbal communication);
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent;
- At least 2-year experience on Window Server, Linux Operating System Administration and Computer Networking;
- Willing to work on shift working hours;
- Willing to work in Sudirman area;
- Being able to join in short notice is an added advantage.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.