- Ensure site are safe with Zero Fire, Accidents, LTI cases all the time
- Responsible to ensure compliance of HSE standard both from group HSE and local statutory requirements
- Ensure all HSE records and data are promptly and accurately updated and reported
- Ensure all staffs & visitors are trained with Site Safety Requirement and ensure its adherence
- Ensure all contractors are trained with respect to HSE compliance & permit to work system and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) being reviewed before start of work
- Administering the scheduled wastes as per its regulation
- Ensure monthly HSE audits & meeting carried out on timely manner and its action plan monitored & executed to ensure 100% closure
- Ensure near miss reporting culture is captivated in plant and office staff.
- Ensure the effectiveness of site Emergency Response Team
- Provide support to the implementation of HSE related improvement initiatives/programs as identified
- Drive site 5S in-to promote Safety
- Acting as QMR and EMR lead at site and to ensure QMS & EMS are implemented well in the company.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Graduate with 3 or more years industrial experience preferably in chemical industries who has good knowledge of Hazardous material control
- Certified Safety and Health Officer added advantage
- Experience Handling MR for Quality (ISO 9001) and Environment - ISO 14001)
- Certified Professional in Scheduled Waste Management added advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia, and good presentation skill
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com. To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English no later than 15 August 2016.