- Manage full aspects of accounting functions
- Execute day to day operation in accounting matters
- Prepare and provide timely, accurate financial information and monthly reports to management
- Responsible for year-end account closing (sip ma)
- Support in GA matters
- Specific duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandung.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be experience in Excel, Word, and Accounting Software
- Team Player
- Commited and high responsible
- Able to work under tight deadlines, rigorous, with keen eye on details
- Familiar with Accounting Legal Aspects in Indonesia
- Preferable candidate with experience in Global Accounting