- The Recruitment Chief/ Leader is responsible for the recruitment process.
- The process has to be properly designed and implemented.
- The leader sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters.
- The Leader builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
- The Recruitment Chief/ Leader is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
- Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps).
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Monitors the labor legislation and implement required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers.
- Negotiate and make salary offer for chief up level.
- Shoe manufacturing with 12,000 employees and still growing.
- Working hours: mainly 8 office hours, Monday to Saturday, with the possibility of occasional extra hours.
- Location: Subang city
- Status: Probation period for three month and then permanent employee.
- Public administration
- Social studies
Review ( PT JAC Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan menyediakan fasilitas kerja yang memadai memberikan kemudahaan bagi karyawan. Selain itu, tersedia juga tunjangan kesehatan melalui asuransi lumayan lengkap.
Tekanan kerja tinggi, terlalu mengikuti sistem kerja Jepang memberikan kesan bahwa karyawan itu bekerja seperti romusa akan tetapi lembur tanpa bayaran.