About the Client:
Our client is a Multinational Leading Company with specialties in Branded Shoe Manufacturing Product. Pursing their ambition and focus on the Company Mission. As a result of our rapid and continuous growth and expansion, they are inviting dynamic, professional and highly driven people to joint our success team in our vacant position as a Leader Recruitment.
Role and Key Objectives:
- The Recruitment Chief/ Leader is responsible for the recruitment process.
- The process has to be properly designed and implemented.
- The leader sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters.
- The Leader builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
- The Recruitment Chief/ Leader is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
Key Responsibilities of Recruitment Chief:
- Designs, develops and maintains the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps).
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conducts job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Monitors the labor legislation and implement required changes to keep the process compliant.
- Manages and develops the team of HR Recruiters.
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
- Designs training recruitment for HR Recruiters and line managers.
- Negotiate and make salary offer for chief up level.
Key Skills & Qualities:
- Shoe manufacturing with 12,000 employees and still growing.
- Working hours: mainly 8 office hours, Monday to Saturday, with the possibility of occasional extra hours.
- Location: Subang city
- Status: Probation period for three month and then permanent employee.
Other relevant degree subjects:
- Public administration
- Social studies