- Liaise with customers to offer application solution for Factory Automation system comprising PLC, Touch Screen, Servo Motor, Inverter, Networking, Sensor Application
- To provide training and disseminate product application knowledge both for customer & distributors for promotion purpose
- Project coordination & monitoring upon award of contract
- To manage the sales of product through the distribution channel
- To report to management on job progress and market information
- To meet the Annual Sales target
- Maintain good & professional relationship with customer & distributors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language Japanese
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have knowledge of PLC, Motion Control, Control Component & Temperature Controller e.g. Timer Counter, Relay, Display Unit and Sensor
- Must have “A” driving license
- Area cover Jabodetabek & Tangerang
- Willing to travel and take up challenge
- Good Presentation Skills
- Lingkungan pekerjaan yang kondusif karena rekan kerja yang ramah dan kerja sama timnya yang kompak. Beban pekerjaannya juga tidak berat..
- Gaji pokok yang diberikan perusahaan terbilang kecil dibandingkan perusahaan sejenis lainnya. Jenjang karir juga masih tidak jelas dan cukup sulit.
Ktr Pusat Graha Pratama Jl Letjen MT Haryono Kav 15 Graha Pratama Lt 3-A Tebet Barat, Tebet Jakarta Selatan 12810 DKI Jakarta
Omron is a world leader in automation control. We have a worldwide global network covers five regions: Europe, North and South America, Japan, Greater China, and the Asia Pacific.
Omron adopted the corporate motto "At work for a better life, a better world for all."
Since that time Omron has committed itself to meeting the needs of society through the products and services it offers, and also by being a responsible corporate citizen that participates in the local communities where it does business.
Omron focuses its efforts on such activities as social welfare, culture and the arts, science and technology, and international exchange.
In striving to make its locally based operations to give fast and efficient service and also to provide the systems and solutions of the local business, PT. Omron Electronics was established in Jakarta on 1st November 2002.
This region covers all over Indonesia in a vast distance of five main island: Kalimantan, Sumatera, Irian Jaya, Sulawesi and Java.
Our Engineering team consist of product specialists, with experiences in Sensing Devices, Programmable Controllers, Control Components, and many other Omron product. With our knowledgeable consultant, we are able to help the customer to convert a conventional factory system into trouble-free, automatic, and easy monitoring system.
We committed to service the customer by provide the information and arrange some promotional program such as exhibition, seminar, and also product symposium. If there is any inquiry of catalogues and other marketing promotions, the marketing service section shall ensure that you receive prompt and satisfactory answer.