Drafter primary responsibilities is to make detailed technical drawings for water project (water, hydraulic and coastal infrastructure). Include plotting and assembling drawing/design plans using established CAD or another drawing program marked-up plans and/or verbal instruction by engineers. Organizing and scheduling work to accomplish goals on project within timelines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad, REVIT
- Has involved in drawing project related to water, hydraulic or coastal infrastructure
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good level of English skills (both oral and written)
- Able to work in team