- Review and provide legal advice on legal documents.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate
courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract
- Reviewing contract/business agreement.
- Provide adjusment to the new regulations issued by the government related to company operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have strong competencies in legal drafting and negotiation.
- Good English and Computer literacy.
- Honest,realible,flexibel,communicative,goals oriented.
- Applicants must be willing to work in CIANJUR.