- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): hibernate, microsoft sql server, EJB, Java, J2EE, Java Script
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Tebet Raya No 11 B.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Mempunyai lingkungan kerja yang sangat baik dan nyaman. Atasan yang ada pun tidak membuat karyawan merasa tertekan dalam bekerja dan waktu kerja fleksibel.
- Untuk manajemen masih belum terlalu baik dan perlu adanya peningkatan agar ke depannya lebih profesional. Selain itu, untuk peluang karir kurang menjanjikan.
Jl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 94 SME Tower 16th Fl DKI Jakarta
The Legacy of Mitra Mandiri Informatika (MMI) began in 1992 as a software development Company. Having started in the Telecommunication Industry, MMI achieved significant success in the area after just a few short years. The company further spread its solutions to the public Sector, Utilities and other Industry. MMI’s continued success is apparent when in 1996, MMI was appointed as an IBM Business Partner in Indonesia, and received an achievement award just a year later. MMI is an IBM Premier Business Partner from 2007 until today.
Today MMI does not only provides Software and Hardware Infrastructure to the clients, MMI also delivers total IT Solutions, including Supply Chain Management (SCM), E-Government (ERP), Consulting Services, and Managed-services.