Technical Customer Service
- Analyze and respond to worldwide customer complaints
- Maintain systems to monitor and facilitate the timely investigations and close out of open customer complaints.
- Monitor and communicate significant quality trends and identifying adequate corrective actions
- interact with mills, customers and other professionals regarding their quality concerns.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial).
- Required language(s): English (Both speaking and writing)
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in quality control & manufacture activities
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 04/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Indah Kiat, Pakulonan, South Tangerang City, Banten, Indonesia