- Gen tariff export import of the shipment.
- Settle the invoice liner and checking data outstanding liner.
- Update CMS and follow up with liner if there dispute rate.
- Control of customer weekly and daily forecast/plan.
- Billing FOB shipment ( Sea Export ) for urgent payment.
- Checking & communicate with Regional Head Quarter for dispute rate & issue on billing.
- Billing for destination charges with agent & intercompany billing with Samsung SDS other branch.
- Execute the full set of document by co-ordinate with customer and LSP.
- Responsible to Monitoring AR/AP Billing of operation team.
- Candidates must posses a Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Have experience at least 1 year in handling billing, preferable from freight forwarding company.
- Understanding how to read quotation to avoid mistake once create the billing.
- Understand importation flow, documentation & regulation (regular importation & bounded zone) is a must.
- Understand air import process is an advantage.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Good in computer literate (Ms. Excel, Ms. Word, Ms. PowerPoint).
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Samsung SDS prides itself as having led Korea's IT industry for almost 30 years since its establishment in 1985. It has constantly evolved in response to clients' needs and the changes in the market.
Samsung SDS has paved the way for the growth and development of clients through innovation utilizing information technology in data processing operations, system integration, IT services and current ICT services. We are also the engine to Samsung Group's growth into a global enterprise as the sole ICT services and solutions provider, conducting major projects including system operation, consulting, system integration, IT outsourcing and ICT infrastructure for all Samsung Group affiliates.
PT. SAMSUNG SDS Global SCL Indonesia as a Logistics Company is one of subsidiaries of Samsung Group, the largest and fastest growing global company. Due to company business expansion plan in warehouse and logistics area, we are seeking the best candidates to fill vacant positions: