- • New & exciting start up!
- • Great Team Work
- • Competitive Salary
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously Client, evaluates, and implements new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- 3 years of working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and/or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent knowledge of fundamentals of computer science – operating systems, data structures, algorithms, and IP networking concept.
- sense of project ownership required.
- Self-motivated and comfortable to learn and solve complicated problems in new technical areas under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team