EQUALINDO MAKMUR ALAM SEJAHTERA, PT
- Prepare & calculate corporate tax
- Prepare, update, socialize and monitor the implementation of new relevan tax regulation.
- Indentify and mitigate tax risk.
- Assure that all company transaction comply to tax laws.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good knowledge in indonesian taxation laws and regulation.
- Have an ability to oversee the work of the overall tax.
- Preferably have certified Tax ( Min Brevet A & B)
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/ Taxation or equivalent.
- Willing to travel back and forth (Jakarta Raya,Kalimantan Timur and Papua)
|Perusahaan||EQUALINDO MAKMUR ALAM SEJAHTERA, PT lihat lowongan|
We are a fully integrated group of companies comprised of land clearing contracting company dedicated to palm oil plantations and coal mines as well as being the coal mining operator, owning palm oil plantation and coal mining. Our services ranging from the land clearing contracting works in remote areas as well as the construction of palm oil processing plants, biogas power plant, palm oil plantation, providing a fully integrated services for the coal mining, to heavy equipment spare parts supplier. Our discerning clientele is comprised of multinational companies in the palm oil plantation and coal mining sectors which further affirms our work quality, seamless coordination, and adherence to time management capability that are the key success factors in our industry while at the same time being mindful to the environment preservation guidelines. We maintain our main offices in Jakarta and Samarinda, East Kalimantan, and branches throughout Kalimantan.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision To participate in and contribute to the development of the nation’s economy. To attain robust and sustainable growth while being environmentally responsible. To be able to deliver tangible benefits for its various stakeholders. Mission To deliver services that surpasses clients’ expectations in a timely, environmentally responsible, and efficient manner. To instill in employees the value of workmanship, team building, professionalism, and integrity. To create gainful employment that promotes economic welfare in the communities.