Assistant Chief Engineer
- Location : Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar and other major cities in Indonesia
- Responsible to : Hotel Manager
- Line Manager for : Engineering Staff
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the day to day operations of Engineering and related departments.
- Plans, schedules, and evaluates preventative maintenance programs effectively.
- Repairs equipment (e.g., refrigeration, AC) as necessary.
- Monitors timeliness and quality of completion of repair work orders.
- Keeps the data of all the work with himself, all the records of what work is done by whom and whether that work is profitable for the company or not.
- Provides emergency response services 24/7.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in supervisory level.
- Poses bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Having strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of English
- Excellent in communicating, as he should be able to give the right information and instruction to his subordinates.
- Have working knowledge with budget preparation, cost analysis and cost evaluations because these are the necessary areas that he should be good at before working on any project.
- Having background in hospitality will be an advantage
The Plateno Group is one of the most influential and innovative customer centric companies in Asia with over 3,000 hotels in 300 destinations, approximately 300,000 rooms, and 80 million loyalty members. Plateno has 19 brands that consist of 16 hotel brands, a serviced apartment brand, a café brand and an art platform.
Our first international hotels were opened in Thailand and Malaysia in 2014 followed by the first three hotel openings in Indonesia with additional contracts signed in Indonesia, Laos, Sri Lanka, the Maldives, the Philippines and Australia in 2015.