Assistant Chief Engineer
- Location : Jakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar and other major cities in Indonesia
- Responsible to : Hotel Manager
- Line Manager for : Engineering Staff
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises the day to day operations of Engineering and related departments.
- Plans, schedules, and evaluates preventative maintenance programs effectively.
- Repairs equipment (e.g., refrigeration, AC) as necessary.
- Monitors timeliness and quality of completion of repair work orders.
- Keeps the data of all the work with himself, all the records of what work is done by whom and whether that work is profitable for the company or not.
- Provides emergency response services 24/7.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in supervisory level.
- Poses bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Having strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Good command of English
- Excellent in communicating, as he should be able to give the right information and instruction to his subordinates.
- Have working knowledge with budget preparation, cost analysis and cost evaluations because these are the necessary areas that he should be good at before working on any project.
- Having background in hospitality will be an advantage
Tutup pada 04/November/2016