- above 19 years old, minimum SMA education.
- Able to communicate in English with knowledge of food & beverage equipment and utensils.
- Has relevant network of hospitality and food & beverage professionals.
- Must be a responsible person with initiative and possesses good drive and attitude towards work.
- Has desire to work hard and earn substantial commission.
- Preferably with own transport.
- Basic salary + commission + other allowances including transport and handphone.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
Our business is in distribution and sales of kitchenware, tableware, and hospitality products to F&B establishments, hotels, caterers, hospitals, clubs, canteens, etc.