1. Job brief
We are looking for a passionate Business Relationship Manager (BRM) who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers
BRM responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
BRM will liaise between subscribers (customers), consumers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to subscribers and consumers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within your allocated business sector and collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Conduct user/client training for the company’s web application
- Conduct UAT tests for the company’s web application
- Supervise and train other members of the team
- Proven account management or other relevant experience – a minimum of 1 years relevant experience, ideally more.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work independently and within a team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- The role is based in central Jakarta but there is a requirement to visit Client premises within the Jakarta region
- Role-based training will be given
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
PT. Kredit Biro Indonesia Jaya (KBIJ) is a credit-reporting agency that delivers unparalleled credit insight that enrich business performance and consumer lives through the comprehensive and differentiated data that we manage.
KBIJ’s experienced team has implemented world-leading credit bureaus in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia and other countries.