MAINTENANCE ENGINEER / SUPERVISOR
The role of the Maintenance Engineer / Supervisor is to provide support, maintenance and calibration services for all machines and equipment at the manufacturing facility as well as respond promptly to rectify any machinery and equipment failures.
The Key Responsibilities of this position include the following :
- You will be responsible to review and upgrade existing machinery facilities and plan the machinery facilities required for any new product development and production.
- You will ensure that preventive maintenance and calibration schedules on all machines and equipments are adhered to and carried out accordingly.
- You will compile and revise standard operating procedures and instruction manuals for all machinery and equipments and other related documentation.
- You will follow up and perform the necessary quality control inspections and corrective actions with respect to facilities, machinery, equipments and also identifies areas for improvements.
- You will develop strategies, procedures and methods to reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and improve overall reliability and safety of the facility, personnel and production process.
- You will diagnose machinery and equipment faults and oversee time-critical repairs
- You will lead a team of maintenance technicians and ensure conformance to all safety and environmental requirements with respective to facilties, machiner and equipments.
The Requirements for this position are :
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Building Maintenance / Facilities and Equipment Maintenance or equivalent technical qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of specific hands-on machining maintenance working experience in a MNC manufacturing environment with at least 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Good working knowledge of maintenance methods and industrial equipments.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to perform under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
A remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience, as well as attractive benefits would be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested Applicants are invited to send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries via quick apply on JobsDB.com.
We regret that only short-listed candidates would be notified.