- To assist Senior Manager. / Manager and Head of FW Costing in achieving adidas Group footwear financial targets
- To collect and analyze regional costing data for Indonesia in support of costing standards and policy improvement
- To provide data to Indonesia OC (Operation Center) costing teams that supports negotiation of product cost in support of brand product margin requirements
- Seasonally maintain and analyze Indonesia costing database, e.g. profit, labour, overhead, tooling & material cost, forecast and order volume
- Provide Process & Technical Support for PLM and PDM Costing System to Indonesia Teams V Systems Champion / Systems Super User
- Ensure costing data for all brands is accurately stored in a central database
- Liaise with Materials Costing to update the seasonal COGS report
- Analyze material consumption, productivity standards and processing cost across the region and propose aligned standards
- Measure model complexity for individual suppliers and derive with individual productivity (pph) targets as a base for SCP performance evaluation
- Monitor exchange rate movements and initiate product cost revisions as per exchange rate policy
- Baseline and measure the workload of the individual Costing teams in Indonesia
- Analyze and benchmark factory manufacturing and development overhead cost
- Lead Costing policy updates and creation for FW Sourcing
- Manage and centrally coordinate regional Costing projects such as "FLC","Minute Based Costing","Mid Sole Making Cost Standard".
- Support the Sr. Mgr / Mgr of FW Costing in Communication, such as presentation of seasonal costing achievements to Sr. Mgmt
- Organize Regional Meeting
- Draft team internal newsletters and other internal and external Costing related communication
- Standard reporting to be established¡K..following key reports are envisioned:
- Factory LOH Grids
- Labor Variance
- OH Variance
- Competitor Analysis
- FOB trend report
- Supplier FOB component report
- Supplier model complexity report
- Supplier productivity report
- Ensures business relationships between adidas and the assigned factory(ies) and suppliers are maintained at the highest level of trust and integrity.
- Internal customer: HQs for both brands adidas and Reebok costing and product teams. LO operation teams and other departments. Ensure collaborative partnerships are maintained at highest level to achieve adidas¡¦s overall objective.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing
- Ability to guide, manage and develop a team
- Strong price negotiation skills.
- Good sense of integrity.
- Some technical experience and knowledge of product construction and manufacturing methods helpful (product development or costing experience).
- IT-skills (e-mail, MS Office, Excel, Access a benefit).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in a global business setting.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in International Business Management / Industrial Engineering - Minimum
- Advanced or Graduate degree in Finance - Preferred
- 5 years Costing experience in footwear manufacturing or related Cost Control Experience - Optional
Interested? Then join us and make a career by making a difference. Come work in a fun, inspiring, and socially responsible environment to create and deliver innovative products. If you are interested, please send your application clicking button bellow
At adidas Group, our love of sport drives who we are and what we do. But just as a ball is more than leather and thread, and a shoe more than padding and plastic, we are bigger than our products. We don’t just work to create faster shoes and lighter fabrics: We strive to help athletes everywhere perform their best. We believe that its hard work inventing the future of sport, and that’s why we love it; that when you push your limits, you make it possible for others to push theirs.
At adidas Group, this drive it what connects us, whether were working for TaylorMade, adidas, Reebok, or Rockport. Were all working toward a future motivated by passion, original thinking, and the desire to build upon a proud legacy.
From design to production to logistics to technology, every role in all our brands is connected to this. Our roles span the range of our brands, as well as spanning the globe. No matter what you do, or what country or city you do it in, your work helps make greatness possible.
Review ( ADIDAS SOURCING LIMITED )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Work life balance di perusahaan ini tergolong baik karena beban kerja yang diberikan tidak begitu berat. Selain itu, pembagian beban kerjanya juga sudah cukup baik.
Lokasi pabrik yang kurang strategis dan terpencil sehingga susah dijangkau dari mana pun. Jenjang karirnya juga masih cukup terbatas untuk karyawan level menengah ke bawah.