MANAGER, COSTING ANALYST, FOOTWEAR
- To assist Senior Manager. / Manager and Head of FW Costing in achieving adidas Group footwear financial targets
- To collect and analyze regional costing data for Indonesia in support of costing standards and policy improvement
- To provide data to Indonesia OC (Operation Center) costing teams that supports negotiation of product cost in support of brand product margin requirements
- Seasonally maintain and analyze Indonesia costing database, e.g. profit, labour, overhead, tooling & material cost, forecast and order volume
- Provide Process & Technical Support for PLM and PDM Costing System to Indonesia Teams V Systems Champion / Systems Super User
- Ensure costing data for all brands is accurately stored in a central database
- Liaise with Materials Costing to update the seasonal COGS report
- Analyze material consumption, productivity standards and processing cost across the region and propose aligned standards
- Measure model complexity for individual suppliers and derive with individual productivity (pph) targets as a base for SCP performance evaluation
- Monitor exchange rate movements and initiate product cost revisions as per exchange rate policy
- Baseline and measure the workload of the individual Costing teams in Indonesia
- Analyze and benchmark factory manufacturing and development overhead cost
- Lead Costing policy updates and creation for FW Sourcing
- Manage and centrally coordinate regional Costing projects such as "FLC","Minute Based Costing","Mid Sole Making Cost Standard".
- Support the Sr. Mgr / Mgr of FW Costing in Communication, such as presentation of seasonal costing achievements to Sr. Mgmt
- Organize Regional Meeting
- Draft team internal newsletters and other internal and external Costing related communication
- Standard reporting to be established¡K..following key reports are envisioned:
- Factory LOH Grids
- Labor Variance
- OH Variance
- Competitor Analysis
- FOB trend report
- Supplier FOB component report
- Supplier model complexity report
- Supplier productivity report
- Ensures business relationships between adidas and the assigned factory(ies) and suppliers are maintained at the highest level of trust and integrity.
- Internal customer: HQs for both brands adidas and Reebok costing and product teams. LO operation teams and other departments. Ensure collaborative partnerships are maintained at highest level to achieve adidas¡¦s overall objective.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing
- Ability to guide, manage and develop a team
- Strong price negotiation skills.
- Good sense of integrity.
- Some technical experience and knowledge of product construction and manufacturing methods helpful (product development or costing experience).
- IT-skills (e-mail, MS Office, Excel, Access a benefit).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in a global business setting.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in International Business Management / Industrial Engineering - Minimum
- Advanced or Graduate degree in Finance - Preferred
- 5 years Costing experience in footwear manufacturing or related Cost Control Experience - Optional
Interested? Then join us and make a career by making a difference. Come work in a fun, inspiring, and socially responsible environment to create and deliver innovative products. If you are interested, please send your application clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 26/November/2016
Ktr Perwakilan Sequis Plaza Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 25 Sequis Plaza Lt 10 Karet, Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 12920 DKI Jakarta
- Work life balance di perusahaan ini tergolong baik karena beban kerja yang diberikan tidak begitu berat. Selain itu, pembagian beban kerjanya juga sudah cukup baik.
- Lokasi pabrik yang kurang strategis dan terpencil sehingga susah dijangkau dari mana pun. Jenjang karirnya juga masih cukup terbatas untuk karyawan level menengah ke bawah.