HCV (High Conservation Value) Supervisor
- Develop, plan and implement an HCV management systems, including procedures and protocols, with clear objectives/achievement targets
- Schedule, implement, coordinate and periodically suggest HCV conservation projects/plans in accordance with the HCV SOP, with biodiversity targets and fulfilment of ISPO, RSPO, ISCC and other relevant certifications in mind
- Develop and conduct HCV training modules
- Provide data and analysis on HCV matters, for the implementation of various sustainability strategy
- Assist the communications department in communicating company’s HCV initiatives and efforts
Job Specifications :
- Minimum S-1 Environment/Forestry
- 2 years experience in handling HCV and fire prevention in palm oil industry
- Familiar with by ISPO, RSPO, ISCC and AMDAL
- Willing to be placed in Kalimantan
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||S Mart lihat lowongan|
PT SMART Tbk is one of the largest, publicly-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia which is committed to sustainable palm oil production.
Founded in 1962, SMART's palm plantations have a total coverage area of approximately 139,000 hectares (including small holders). SMART also operates 15 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries. SMART listed its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992.
SMART's primary activities are cultivating and harvesting of palm trees, processing of fresh fruit bunches into crude palm oil ("CPO") and palm kernel, and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine and shortening.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART's refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have been recognised for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
SMART is a subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources Ltd ("GAR"), which is one of the largest palm-based companies in the world which is listed on the Singapore Exchange. SMART also manages all of GAR's oil palm plantations, which has a total planted area of 464,600 hectares (including small holders) in Indonesia, as at 30 June 2013.
This relationship benefits SMART with its economies of scale in plantation management, information technology, research and development, sourcing of raw material, and access to a wide domestic and international marketing network.