- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development within designated sales area
- Managing relationship with company’s distribution and marketing partners within designated sales area
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow up calls
- Meeting sales targets set by management
- Managing own diary in order to organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals, submitting progress reports to update and inform colleagues
- Understanding end customer preferences and coordinating marketing activities to support sales
- Cold- calling in order to create new distribution channels and generating new business leads and arranging meetings
- Providing supporting advice to retail, marketing and distribution partners on all aspects of the the company’s products both before and after the sales
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent. ( sales marketing representative )
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task (handle multiple accounts) and demonstrate experience in sales planning meeting
- Excellent people management skill and strong business sense to drive sales and profits
- Self-starter, independent, as well as good team player
- Strong sales analytical skills and computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Passion for customer service and building strong client relationships
- Full-Time position(s) available.