SINAR HIMALAYA, PT
SALES/PRODUCT EXECUTIVE-BAKERY MACHINERY (SURABAYA)
- Contact new and existing customers (Bakery and Utensil Industries) to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Emphasize product (Bakery and Utensil Equipment) features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Maintain customer records
- Identify prospective customers (Bakery and Utensil Industries) by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferable from Management, Business Studies, Marketing, Business Development, or Food Technology.
- Required skill(s):
- Good Knowledge in Food area
- Show eagerness in Sales & Marketing, especially in Bakery & Utensil Industries
- Willing to do traveling
- Required language(s): English is a must, Mandarin is an advantage
- At least 2-3 years experience in Sales area, especially in Bakery (Food area).
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Lokasi||Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan|
|Industri||Industri Alat Berat / Industri Mesin / Perlengkapan Otomatis|
|Perusahaan||SINAR HIMALAYA, PT lihat lowongan|
GROW WITH US!
PT. Sinar Himalaya was established in 1974, nature business focusing on Sales and Marketing of imported either Asia or Europe packaging, pharmaceutical, woodworking, food and bakery machinery, hotel/restaurant/cafe equipment and bake ware utensils, we deliver advanced technology and proven excellent quality, reliable and endurable products, and authentic after sales service at any time, providing more forefront services; we also maintain adequate inventory/stock level of genuine spare parts, equipments and accessories to ensure your equipments can be fixed promptly.