Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an up-and-coming financial technology company. Our highly respected client is seeking a young and passionate banking relationship professional for the job of Senior Relationship Manager. The job is based in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and expand your exposure within the every growing financial technology industry. The winning candidate will report directly to the Head of Relationships in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Identifies opportunities to develop new client relationships
- Calls prospective or existing clients to develop new business by promoting Bank services and products
- Meets with prospective clients to assess financial service needs and net worth
- Meets the credit needs of high-net-worth customers seeking secured and unsecured loans
- Compiles analyses and verifies credit and other financial information
- Formulates an opinion of whether relationships will be profitable and an acceptable risk
- Decides loan terms and conditions if within own credit limits or makes recommendations to appropriate authority
- Follows existing loans to ensure conformity with terms and to detect the development of unfavourable trend
- Manages a portfolio of existing relationships to ensure ongoing profitability and future cross sell opportunities
- Provides deposit-related services to high-net-worth clients
- Provides financial and banking advice to clients as appropriate
- Cross-sells retail, investment management and trust products, including personal trusts, investment, financial and estate planning services
- Delivers superior services and products to clients through the coordination of the local team
- Participates in community organizations and events; represents the company as a responsible and caring corporate citizen and uses these opportunities to develop new business
Requirements and skills set
- Five years of prior experience as a relationship manager or commercial loan officer
- Demonstrated success selling to varied prospects, including referrals, networking and cold calling
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Solid understanding of business, investment and banking terminology concepts
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical inference and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Complete understanding of accounting, financial statement and credit analysis
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to create new word processing and spreadsheet files using generally accepted formats
- Ability to use database programs and other banking specific programs and to access reports
- Ability to use software documentation and help features
- Aptitude for learning advanced features and specialized software programs
- Demonstrated decision making, business development and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of how the financial/investment markets work, knowledge of investment management and trust services products and policies with the ability to explain such concepts to clients
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.