- Specifically responsible for installation, configuration, training, and project management for the Raptor product suite (hardware and software) and associated interfaces.
- Specifically responsible for the 1st level support and education of Raptor Point of Sales System to the costumer.
- Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the tracking and management of all support calls.
- Work with the support team to ensure service level requirement are exceeded.
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) degree.
- Graduated from a reputable university, preferable from Information Technology/Information System major.
- Minimum experience 1 year in the same field (IT staff/Technical Support)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Duties will include travel, shift work, and weekend.
- Have driving license and own vehicle (motorbike).
- Understand MySQL and networking is preferable.
- To be located in SURABAYA
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please provide your resume and expected salary. Those without expected salaries will not be considered.
For further information, please check Raptor Career.
- Perusahaan memberikan kesempatan yang luas untuk karyawan berkomunikasi dan berinteraksi disamping berinovasi guna menunjang skill dan pengetahuan karyawan di perusahaan.
- Kurang material promosi serta kurangnya diverensiasai roduk sehingga akan sedikit dan menyulitkan proses penjualan yang dihadapi sales menghadai persaingan yang ketat.
Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Jl Letjen Suprapto Ruko Mega Grosir Cempaka Mas Bl I/3 Cempaka Baru, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10640 DKI Jakarta
AWIZ INDONESIA, PT, a leading POS solutions provider from Singapore (distributor of Raptor POS), is seeking efficient, motivated and qualified employees.
RAPTOR Indonesia offers exciting career opportunities to open-minded people who have a passion for the hospitality industry that we work in. Customer satisfaction is always our highest priority.