PT Idemitsu Lube Techno Indonesia
Sales & Marketing Staff - Balikpapan
Brief Job Description:
- Maintain current customer
- Lead decanting process
- Conduct market research
- Conduct regular meeting
- Do action plan
- Other activity related to job
- Have a graduate minimal D3
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Have car driving license
- Have knowledge of computer skill, such as MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Have experience 2 years in Sales and Marketing are valueable
- Willing to work at Balikpapan Office
- Willing to conduct business trip
|Lokasi||Balikpapan, Kalimantan Timur|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
As one of Japan’s leading petroleum companies, Idemitsu Lube Techno has since expanded and moved into areas such as procurement of crude oil, refining, sales of petroleum products and the development of oil resources, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources.
Today, the company has grown far and wide with over 50 offices and over 7,000 employees in Japan and overseas and is listed on the Fortune Global 500 index. Idemitsu Kosan’s global network has made it’s presence in countries such as the USA, Germany, China, India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Korea, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Idemitsu wants to be a company which can be supported by every shareholder in Idemitsu's expansion of the "people as the center of business" management style, in spite of the American style of management which has swept across the world during the recent economic globalization. Idemitsu’s headquarters, refineries, lubricant plants and other business areas have al been given ISO14001 certification for environmental management, and the company continues to promote activities focused on the protection of the environment. There activities have their basic principles objectivity, durability, and easy understanding.