- To manage stock of product & product viability in warehouse
- To manage and control receiving and delivery process of product to location
- Understand the customs document
- Responsible for export-import documentation
- Controlling and monitoring whole export-import process
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Hold S1 Degree from any majority, with minimum 2-3 years experiences in Food and Beverage Industry
- Hard worker and can work under pressure with tight deadline
- Good communication in English (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, analysis, problem solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Familiar with excel, word, power point
- Team work yang baik sehingga pekerjaan bisa dilaksanakan dengan lancar. Tiap karyawan saling support satu sama lain dan loyal terhadap perusahaan.
- Fasilitas kantor yang kurang dijaga, misalnya dalam segi kebersihan. Jam kerja tidak menentu dan tidak ada batasnya, sering pulang larut malam.
Intercon Plaza Jl Meruya Ilir 14 Intercon Plaza Bl A/10 Srengseng, Kembangan Jakarta Barat 11630 DKI Jakarta
Founded in 2000, BreadTalk® Group Limited has rapidly expanded to become a distinctive household brand owner that has established its mark on the world stage with its bakery, restaurant and food atrium footprints. Its brand portfolio comprises BreadTalk®, Toast Box, Food Republic, Din Tai Fung, The Icing Room, Bread Society, RamenPlay, Thye Moh Chan and Carl’s Jr. in China. With global staff strength of 7,000 employees, the Group has a network of close to 1000 outlets in 17 territories such as China, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Middle East. It also operates more than 10 Michelin Star Din Tai Fung restaurants in Singapore and Thailand, as well as 60 award-winning Food Republic food atria in China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand.